I really enjoyed the show as I could experienced all types of art form in this project: Visual Art, Drama, Music, Media Arts. From this learning experience, I learnt how to collaborate with others, express myself and use technology to create more effects to the message that I want to talk to my audience. I cant wait to provide my students this meaningful learning opportunity.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Week 7: PUPPET MAKING
In this visual arts workshop, we designed and constructed our own puppets for our short film. We made our puppets from cardboard. We made 5 shadow puppets: Jasmine, Aladdin, Genie, a small magic lamp and a big magic lamp. Shadow puppets are fairly easy to make and they are a good form for entertainment for kids and adults. First, we draw the puppet we want on a piece of cardboard. We draw detail like eyes,noses, clothes, jewelries, hands, feet so that when they are cut out, the details will appear in the shadow. Next, we cut out the puppet. Finally, we fastened the sticks to our puppets, somewhere in the center of the backside of the puppet. We used the classroom projection screen as our screen for our performance. We performed our puppet show by standing in front of the screen.
I really enjoyed the show as I could experienced all types of art form in this project: Visual Art, Drama, Music, Media Arts. From this learning experience, I learnt how to collaborate with others, express myself and use technology to create more effects to the message that I want to talk to my audience. I cant wait to provide my students this meaningful learning opportunity.
I really enjoyed the show as I could experienced all types of art form in this project: Visual Art, Drama, Music, Media Arts. From this learning experience, I learnt how to collaborate with others, express myself and use technology to create more effects to the message that I want to talk to my audience. I cant wait to provide my students this meaningful learning opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment